- The selection of herbs in Arthrohills is based upon a long standing use as a traditional solution to promote joint health, control natural inflammatory responses within the body and maintain healthy nerve and tissue function.
- Nirgundi contains alkaloids, glycosides, flavonoids, resins and tannins. It has potent anti inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Methi has steroidal saponins which help reduce inflammation and pain in joints.
- Sunthee(Dry ginger) contains very potent anti-inflammatory compounds called gingerols, which helps in reducing inflammation and control arthritis pain.
- Guggulsterone isolated from Guggul has been identified as the bioactive constituent which helps to relieve pain and inflammation associated with joint disorders, arthritis and rheumatism.
- May help in reducing inflammation and pain.
- Support to restore joint mobility.
- May help in improving the strength of muscles and ligaments.
- May help in strengthening bones and joints.
- May help in improving joint mobility.